Junior Strong VueJS Developer
Full time | Lviv, Ukraine
The project details: a learning and assessment platform that reinforces learning concepts through interactivity and provides an auto-grade solution.
We are looking for a person who has a positive attitude and enjoys teamwork.
An excellent candidate should be:
- responsible and attentive to details;
- have strong problem-solving and time management skills;
- motivated and willing to study and grow professionally.
- Developing new features;
- Building reusable code and components, according to the best practices;
- Support existing codebase, bugs fixing;
- Collaborate with a client and team members to develop solutions within an agile environment.
- At least 1 year of experience with Vue.js (including Vue 2);
- Experience with VueRouter, Vuex.
- Experience using REST API, Firebase;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of Quasar Framework - will be a plus;
- At least Intermediate spoken and written English level.
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
- 20 days a year of paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Make it a win-win for you and the company.
Apply for this position
Head of Recruiting Department