Middle .NET Developer
Devima Solutions is currently recruiting back-end software engineers (.NET) to join our team on a full-time basis.
Full time | Lviv, Ukraine
We are building a team to work on various projects whose primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce the time and efforts required for various operations.
- Implement back-end solutions for both existing and new projects;
- Code review & ensure project code quality;
- Collaborate with the team and clients to define, design, and ship new features;
- Suggest improvements to the development process;
- Estimate new features;
- Strong knowledge and commercial experience in development .NET Core web applications;
- Experience with T-SQL;
- Strong knowledge of SQL beyond Entity Framework;
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (GIT);
- Solid understanding of OOP principles;
- Ability to properly apply SOLID principles and design patterns;
- Experience with writing REST APIs and the concepts of RESTful architecture;
- Passionate about writing simple, readable, testable code;
- Experience working in an Agile development environment;
- Desire to work both independently and within a team;
- English intermediate or higher is a must.
Will be a plus:
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines;
- Hands-on experience in unit testing.
- Experience in front-end development
- Experience with ReactJS
- Be responsible and attentive to details;
- Organizing, problem-solving, and time management skills;
- Motivation and willingness to study and grow professionally.
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
- 20 days a year of paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Make it a win-win for you and the company.
Apply for this position
Head of Recruiting Department