Middle Front-end Developer
Full time | Lviv, Ukraine
- Develop projects in different domains (from a scratch, CI);
- Communicate with the team and customers;
- Review project documentation, analyze requirements;
- Dev testing and fixing bugs.
- ReactJS, MongoDB (or similar) (1+ year);
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (GIT);
- Experience in Agile software development;
- Solid fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, concurrency, etc.);
- Good written and spoken communications in English.
- Nice to have an experience with GraphQL;
- Nice to have an experience with NodeJS;
- Experience working with Angular 6/7/8 or VueJS.
- Logical thinking, problem-solving, and ability to multitask;
- Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges;
- Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work.
- Interesting and challenging project;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
- 20 days a year of paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Make it a win-win for you and the company.
Apply for this position
Head of Recruiting Department