Full time | Lviv, Ukraine
- Develop projects in different domains (from a scratch, CI);
- Communicate with the team and customers;
- Review project documentation, analyze requirements;
- Dev testing and fixing bugs.
- At least 2+ years of experience with Node.js (Express or Koa.js);
- Practical experience with NestJS;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Experience with RDBMS: PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Solid knowledge of the REST API;
- Hands-on experience with Git, GitFlow;
- At least Intermediate English level.
- 1+ years of experience with any of modern frontend frameworks: React.js, Vue.js or Angular;
- Working experience with Docker;
- Knowledge of GraphQL, Apollo Server/Client;
- Practical experience with Webpack/Babel, NPM/Yarn;
- Solid knowledge of Redux/Thunk, Saga/Vuex;
- Hands-on experience in unit testing.
- Logical thinking, problem-solving, and ability to multitask;
- Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges;
- Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work.
- Interesting and challenging project;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
- 20 days a year of paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Make it a win-win for you and the company.
Apply for this position
Head of Recruiting Department