Devima Solutions is looking for a skilled Laravel developer to join our back-end development team. Do you fit the requirements, or know someone who does? Contact us then!
Full time | Lviv, Ukraine
- Develop and improve existing projects;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and security;
- Communicate with the team and customers;
- Review project documentation, analyze requirements;
- Exercise best development practices and implement modern solutions.
- At least 3+ years of experience in software development in PHP;
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Laravel development;
- Experience with RDBMS: PostgreSQL/MySQL;
- Building complex business logic;
- RESTful interfaces;
- API integration, modules;
- Hands-on experience with Git, GitFlow;
- Must have practical experience of CI / CD;
- At least Intermediate English level.
- Experience with React;
- Experience with Symfony;
- Hands-on experience in unit testing;
- Experience of working with Elasticsearch;
- Experience in working on high-load projects.
- Logical thinking, problem-solving, and ability to multitask;
- Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges;
- Able to work independently and in a team, take ownership of work.
- Interesting and challenging project;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
- 20 days a year of paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Make it a win-win for you and the company.
Apply for this position
Head of Recruiting Department