Middle, Senior UX/UI designer
Devima Solutions is looking for a passionate and creative UX/UI Designer to join our team.
Full time | Lviv, Ukraine
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX Design.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating high-caliber visual communication, web, mobile design, and production skills.
- Expert knowledge in Figma (Prototyping, Auto-layout, Components, Team libraries, Design systems).
- Good knowledge of the latest design patterns and best practices (Excellent eye for aesthetic design and customer appeal).
- Experience in the following industries: insurance, healthcare, real estate, e-commerce, education (so you understand the field no less than our customers)
- Must be a self-motivated, well-organized individual who pays close attention to details.
- Upper-intermediate English (spoken and written)
- UI Animation experience (After Effect tool) is a plus.
We Expect That You Will:
- Gather and evaluate design requirements from stakeholders, in collaboration with other Designers, and Project Managers.
- Create user flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation skills, and the ability to justify your own decisions to the clients.
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure finished designs are easily accessible for them and the developed output matches the design hand-off.
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Time for professional development and access to needed resources;
- 20 days a year of paid vacation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Make it a win-win for you and the company.
Apply for this position
Head of Recruiting Department